1. In a small stock pot or large saucepan over medium heat, cook the minced bacon until crisp.
2. Add the garlic, onion, carrot and thyme. Cook for one minute.
3. Add the flour and combine to make a roux. Let this cook for three minutes, stirring continuously so the roux,
4. Add the beer, beef broth, sliced sausage, paprika, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Bring this to a boil, turn to
simmer and let cook for five minutes.
5. Whip in the Cheddar cheese.
6. Enjoy the Beer & Cheese Bisque topped with croutons. Makes half-gallon.
TAILGATE TIP: Prepare this recipe, through Step #4, at home in advance of your tailgate party and refrigerate
to cool completely. Transport to the party in a sealed container(s) in a cooler with adequate ice or ice packs.
Reheat at the tailgate party and complete Step #5.
For more delicious recipes visit www.CleverCleaver.com.