· 1 cup pecan pieces, toasted
· 2 ½ cups shredded coconut
· ½ cup chopped dried apricots
· ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
· 7 oz canned sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat the oven to 345˚F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl mix together the coconut, pecan halves, apricots and chocolate chips.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix with a wooden spoon.
4. Spoon about 2 tbsp of batter for each cookie onto the lined cookie sheet and gently flatten to circles of about 2 ¼ inches in diameter.
5. Bake for 6-10 minutes or until the coconut turns a pale golden color.
6. Transfer to rack to cool.
· In Season
· Quick and Easy
· Feel Good Foods
· How Tos
Send the video using your default email program:
Serve with the following:
Copyright 2007 - 2014 .