· 12 oz sashimi quality ono
· 2 tbsp Rocoto chili paste (this is available in Hispanic specialty markets)
· 12 slices Serrano chili (sliced on the bias paper thin)
· 1 ½ salt
· 4 tbsp yuzu juice
For the garnish
· 1 bunch fresh cilantro
· 4 oz Persian cucumber
· 4 oz red onion
· Juice 1 lime
· Salt and black pepper to season
1. Cut cucumber and onion very thinly on spiral vegetable slicer (if you do not have one they may be sliced very thin.
2. Season the cucumber with lime juice, salt and pepper and set aside.
3. To prepare the fish cut the ono into thin slices and place on 4 individual plates or one large platter.
4. Place the pieces of the Serrano in a line on top of the fish. Dab the pepper paste on each piece of Serrano.
5. Sprinkle with yuzu juice and salt.
6. Garnish with the curly vegetables and place sprigs of cilantro on top.
· In Season
· Quick and Easy
· Feel Good Foods
· How Tos
Send the video using your default email program:
Serve with the following:
Copyright 2007 - 2013 .