1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Wash beets and wrap beets of similar color in foil and place on baking try
3. Roast beets for 30-45 minutes or until tender.
4. To make the dressing place all ingredients except the oil in a blender and pulse, drizzle in olive oil and blend until smooth emulsion.
5. Remove from oven and cool, once cool peel.
6. Slice red beets into discs and slice candy stripped baby beets in half.
7. Place 3 discs of red beets on each plate, place candy stripped beets on top
8. Top with goat cheese and sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts.
9. Drizzle over vinaigrette and garnish with baby arugula